This detailed guide provides step-by-step instructions to not only recover from a phishing attack but also how to avoid them in the future. This informative resource will teach you how to analyze your emails for tell-tale signs of phishing attacks so that you know how to protect yourself and your data.
This guide is perfect for individuals or organizations who:
- Want to learn more about phishing attacks and why/ how they occur
- Have clicked on a phishing link and need to know what to do next
- Want to avoid clicking on a phishing link ever again
- Need to take steps to ensure their data is safe after clicking on a link
- Want to educate themselves about the impact clicking on a phishing link can have
The objective of this guide is to equip you with the knowledge you need to reduce the impact of phishing attacks.
If you are wondering “I clicked on a phishing link, what should I do?” then this guide is for you.